Credit Counseling for Pennsylvania Residents
Did you know that if Pennsylvania were an independent country, it would rank as the 18th largest nation in the world?
The Keystone State is not only rich in history - it’s rich in industry!
Pennsylvania was home to some of the first banks in the country and continues to be home for many in the financial sector, as well as agriculture, gambling, and tourism industries.
Still, some residents struggle with debt.
The average Pennsylvania household owes about $6,065 in credit card debt.
Analysts attribute the increased spending as a sign consumers were feeling optimistic about the economy and were taking on additional debt without necessarily preparing for a financial emergency.
Pennsylvania residents interested in either a free credit counseling session and/or enrolling in our debt management program can connect with one of our certified credit counselors by calling us directly at 888-686-4040.
License Number: 39966
Pennsylvania Licensed Debt Management Service
Pennsylvania Department of Banking
17 North Second Street, 13th Floor
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101
Testimonials from our Pennsylvania Clients:
- “Your company provided me with an incredible service that allowed me to rebuild my credit. I will be forever grateful for the amazing work that you do. Thank you for helping me get my life back on track.”
- “DebtWave has given me a new lease on life. I no longer feel overwhelmed. It feels good to finally be on the right track. Thank you!”
- “Keep doing what you are doing. I am very happy with the service you provided for me.”
- “I’m thankful to be part of this program. I’m looking forward to becoming debt-free with the help of DebtWave.”
- “This program saved me! Thank you so much for all that you do!”
- “This was an excellent program. I would use them again if the need developed.”